Carriage House

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/3

Built in 1910, this Craftstman style structure was a carriage house located behind the Hayter home on the corner of North Street and East Starr. It was built to shelter draft horses and carriages.

 

This structure survived the transition to automobiles and became a garage before finally making its way to Millard's Crossing.